Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Claus


Fin went to meet the popular couple this past weekend. Much to his dismay, Santa knew of his naughty behavior. He was, of course, devastated.
Really Fin has been a good boy all year and I'm sure he's on the NICE list. If Santa doesn't know it I know some grandparents that will make up for it!
Does this picture make Mike and I look mean or what? I think we will let him choose if he wants to sit on the big man's lap from now on. No more forced Santa visits.
Maybe he won't be so scary next year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious…so cute. It is such a classic picture. He will love you for it later :) Nathan got a kick out of the picture too. Thanks for sharing it!

Amy G said...

And you said it was a rough night with Santa - indeed it was! :) Had so much fun hanging out with you, Mike and Finley!